03. Social media
04. Team photos
Potential clients don't want to be sold to,
they want to fall in love with you.
Social media can be overwhelming, but it's not complicated. Your audience is FORTY times more likely to engage with and share visual content. THAT'S HUGE! Research shows that your followers want to connect to a person, not a product. Be visible. Be you. Show the face behind your brand!
We can do it
So you wanna crush your branding session, but you're not sure where to start? No worries, friend! Before your shoot, we will be your personal location scouters, timeline creators, and marketing specialists. On the day of, Jenn will be your wardrobe stylist, posing coach, and photographer. Together, we can do it!
Everyone is photogenic
Being in front of the camera can be awkward. You know it, and we know it. (Glad we got that out of the way.) But you can do this! We know exactly what to do to help you relax so your real self can peek out from behind the nerves. Together, we’ll punch awkward in the face!
Stock photos don't cut it
We know, finding eye-catching content is tough. We've *all* done those endless Google-image searches. The truth is, stock photos don't cut it anymore. In today's media-saturated market, you need to show potential clients the one thing other businesses don't have…YOU. Whether it's headshots, branding images, product shots, or all of the above... we've got you covered!
Let's get down
Pricing + Rates
• 25 edited images in high and low-res for print & web use
• 1 Location
• Session length: approx. 45 minutes
• 75 edited images in high and low-res for print & web use
• 3-5 outfits, 2 locations
• Session length: approx. 2 hours
The Whole Shebang
• 150 edited images in high and low-res for print & web use
• 6+ months worth of social media posts in one session
• Unlimited outfits, multiple locations
• Session length: approx. 4 hours
Included in all collections:
- Digital download of all awesomely-edited images All branding collections include an online photo gallery where you can view, download, and share your images. Freshen up your website, rock it on social media, and order some fancy-schmancy new marketing materials.
- Photo shoot prep package We wanna learn all about you and that killer business of yours! All branding clients receive the rockstar treatment. Our photo shoot prep package includes:
• A personal branding guide
• A customized branding worksheet
• A custom inspiration board
• A visual branding strategy call
- Location, prop & wardrobe guidance Not sure where to go or what to wear? We will be there, helping you every step of the way. From wardrobe to location to props, we’ve got you covered! Hand-holding is always included.
- Quick turn-around time Time is money, honey! We'll deliver your full gallery within 2 weeks of your session.
- Good-side finding & double-chin hiding Finding your "good side" is kind of our thing. And that imperfection you're worried about? We will work our posing magic to make it disappear!
- Fresh photos with the bomb lighting All branding sessions include headshots, lifestyle images, and detail-focused images. (In other words, your Insta feed will be jam-packed with freshness.)
Looking for portrait photography?Start here!
Word on the street
I have always hated pictures of myself, but I LOVE the way I look in my branding photos! When I was first looking for a photographer, everyone I found only photographed weddings, so I was excited to find a team that understands branding photography. The finished product is everything I dreamed it could be!
Amy Hillenbrand — Artist
Word on the street
After working in the television industry for 13 years, I have high expectations. Jenn & Kaylinn weren't intimidated by my long shot-lists and they coached posing like I've never seen before. Our images were outstanding and matched EXACTLY the look and feel we had discussed in our consultation. I give them my 13-year producer's seal of approval!
Leslee Owen — Co-founder of Babes Support Babes
Word on the street
Bend the Light captured the essence of everything my business stands for. The pictures are stunning! Jenn & Kaylinn were wonderful to work with - the process of working with my team, the props, and the models was so enjoyable!
Dr. AnnLouise Lockhart — Pediatric Psychologist
Word on the street
Jenn and Kaylinn are THE BEST! They provided amazing guidance from start to finish - from help with clothing and locations to posing in the most flattering ways! The pictures are EXACTLY what we wanted. We had so much fun with them!
Katie Rakowitz — Co-owner of Time Out Sitters
Word on the street
I could not be happier! Jenn & Kaylinn took time to really understand my business and my goals. Somehow, they strike just the right balance between professional and personable. And my photos are gorgeous!
Lisa Miller — Attorney at Law
Word on the street
My experience with Bend the Light was like no other. Jenn & Kaylinn were thorough - they asked a lot of questions about me, my brand, and what I represent because they genuinely cared about capturing my authenticity. Jenn did an amazing job at making me feel comfortable and capturing my natural smile. I can't rave enough about BTL!
Annette Gettinger — Health Coach & Nutritionist
For daily branding tips and inspiration,
follow us on the 'gram.
You've got Q's? We've got A's!
What exactly is "professional branding photography?"
Personal Brand Photography tells the story of you, your business, and your unique brand through magazine-quality photos. These photos can be used on your website, social media, marketing materials, and anywhere else you can think of to promote that incredible business of yours!
Who is it for?
In a nutshell — anyone who has an online presence! We photograph entrepreneurs, creatives, medical professionals, social influencers, interior designers, real estate agents, attorneys, executives, public figures… you name it! (And yes, we photograph products too!)
Where are you located?
We are based in San Antonio, Texas and shoot most branding sessions in/around the San Antonio area. We’re down to travel to the hill country or a neighboring city for portraits, though! Shoot us a message and we’ll send our travel rates!
Where will we shoot my session?
We shoot branding sessions just about anywhere — Your office or workspace, your home, or your favorite coffee shop. If you are stumped on location, we’ve got you covered. We know lots of great spots and will help you find a location that fits your brand, your personality, and your vision.
What should I wear?
After you book a branding session with us, we will send you a branding photography guide with tips and ideas for your shoot, including wardrobe advice. Our number one tip: Be yourself!
Where can I see more of your work?
If you’ve browsed our branding galleries and want to see more of our work, our blog should be your next stop! You’ll be able to see our recent branding sessions, read helpful tips for clients, and even peek into our daily lives. We update often… so feel free to bookmark the blog, stay up-to-date, and don’t forget to say hello!
I'm not "photogenic" and I'm nervous about being photographed. Can you help me?
Yes, of course! Having your photo taken is nerve-racking… we know! Maybe your keto diet hasn’t gone as planned, or you’re not a fan of your recent haircut, so you’re a little freaked out about this whole taking-photos thing. After all, you wanna look great in your photos but you aren’t sure what to wear or (worse) you’re worried the photographer will pose you in a way that highlights your insert flaw here. (Double chin, anyone?!)
We’ve been there. And we’ve got your back.
We’ve been at this for over a decade. In that time, we have developed a natural/relaxed shooting style that ensures you will look comfortable —and cute!— in your photos. Jenn will coach your poses to minimize the flaws you want to hide. She’ll tell silly little jokes and keep the conversation moving to help you relax. By the time she’s finished, you’ll be an old pro (and we promise, you will LOVE your images!)
I WANT MY PHOTOS TO BE 100% AMAZING! CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME TIPS?
We sure can! With over a decade of experience, we have lots of tips to share! Our blog is packed with helpful info for branding clients. Here are some of our favorite posts to get you started:
How exactly does this work? Can you tell me more about the process?
From wardrobe to location to props, we’ve got you covered! Hand holding is always included. Our goal is to paint an interesting picture of who you are, what you do, and what sets you apart from your competition. Here’s how:
• Before we shoot your branding photo session, we will send a simple questionnaire, followed by a phone call, to clarify who your clients are, who you are, and what kind of brand statement you want to make.
• After our chat, we will begin brainstorming ideas for your session by creating a custom inspiration board for you to review.
• We will develop a customized plan for your session. This will include the location(s), props, wardrobe choices, etc.
Ok, but do you photograph (fill in the blank)?
Most likely, yes! If you have an out-of-the-box project or idea, you’re in the right place. Believe it or not, we have photographed giraffes, airplanes, Storm-Troopers… the list goes on. We’ve also worked with the team at Kens 5 Eyewitness News, the Great Day SA Morning Show, and other high-profile clients. Send us a message and tell us about your project… we can’t wait to brainstorm with you!
WHAT CAN I DO WITH THE DIGITAL FILES THAT ARE INCLUDED IN MY PACKAGE?
Prrrretty much anything! Our goal is to help you develop a “photo bank” of cohesive, magazine-quality photos for your website, social media platforms, marketing materials, and anywhere else you promote that incredible business of yours. So feel free to post and print away!
If you’d like to order prints through us, you can do that too. We use an awesome professional lab that produces AMAZING prints that can be ordered directly through your online photo gallery.